In 2008 Katherine Keller went from corporate marketing job married with children to divorce and too broke to pay the light bills as a single parent. She has since been able to take the steps to build a successful business and life.
Katherine now runs Katherine Keller International, an online marketing, branding, copywriting and graphic design agency. She also works with small business entrepreneurs, building their success mindset and overcoming fears. She is also featured writer for Entrepreneur.com
In this interview, we discuss what Katherine did to get up from rock bottom, share business advice on entrepreneur overwhelm, copywriting, graphic design, branding and how to successfully manage your time.
Below is a summary of our interview:
“Our decisions shape our destiny” – Tony Robbins
Lessons from the interview
1. How to recover from divorce with children
2. How to budget your time (and avoid ‘time wasters’) as an entrepreneur
3. The mistakes entrepreneurs make in copywriting
Latest posts by Derrick Duplessy (see all)
- Exposing sexual violence in India with Meera Vijayann - February 25, 2016
- Overcoming FEAR: A 40 Day Experiment - February 23, 2016
- Consumer insight marketer journey with Lianne Wade - February 11, 2016