Baylee Greenberg is the COO for Crisis Text Line, an organization geared toward helping people stray from self-harm through text message.
In this episode we talk about how Baylee became inspired to help people struggling mentally, as well as how meaningful her work is to her and others and we even get into her aha moment.
“there is something so powerful in letting someone know they are not alone”
Below is a summary of our interview:
3 Lessons Learned
- How applying for a job helped her concquer her fear
- How to use text message as a tool to reach out to others
- How she gained the confidence to never doubt herself
Latest posts by Emily Toomey (see all)
- Farnoosh Brock- From Working Class To Free Business Women - July 25, 2016
- David Brown Part 1- How To Be A Succesful Businessman - July 8, 2016
- Alexandra Marquez- From A Love Of Fashion To A Successful Business - July 8, 2016