Margaret Butler is the Executive Director of Komera an organization that works to empower women through educaiton and running. Margaret is nothing short of fast and the furious as she uses her olympic background to empower women in Africa.
In this interview, we go over the many ways Margaret Butler empowers women as well as how to be a support system for these women and even her journey to creating Komera.
Below is a summary of our interview:
“You’re only as good as your team and the people you serve.”
3 Lessons Learned
- How to empower women to gain confidence
- How to support women meaningfilly through education
- How to encourage women through education and running
Latest posts by Emily Toomey (see all)
- Farnoosh Brock- From Working Class To Free Business Women - July 25, 2016
- David Brown Part 1- How To Be A Succesful Businessman - July 8, 2016
- Alexandra Marquez- From A Love Of Fashion To A Successful Business - July 8, 2016