Lianne Wade (@liannewade) was a young girl who loved psychology and marketing. Today she is the Director of Customer Insights at Wilde Agency, a marketing firm focused on using the science of human behavior to help their clients perform.
She has honed her marketing skills at Digitas and Arnold Worldwide.
In this interview, we chat about starting her career as a single mom, her involvement with the Ice Bucket Challenge, marketing insights into customer behavior, and — how she got familiar with a certain McDonald’s character costume.
Below is a summary of our interview:
What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger
We’re all storytellers – John Legend
Lessons from the interview
1. How to use data driven marketing and still be authentic
2. The factors that made the Ice Bucket Challenge successful
3. 3 things nonprofits should do to get ready for a viral campaign
Latest posts by Derrick Duplessy (see all)
- Exposing sexual violence in India with Meera Vijayann - February 25, 2016
- Overcoming FEAR: A 40 Day Experiment - February 23, 2016
- Consumer insight marketer journey with Lianne Wade - February 11, 2016