David Brown is a “rebel without a clue” and a private investor. Top knotch colleges and jobs make David Brown stand out.
In this interview we talk about his college background, his time on Wall Street and even his experience as an investor.
“you don’t live your lifestyle on what you think you’re gonna be, you live your lifestyle on what you are”
- How to invest your time wisely
- How to succeed with partners and collaboration
- How to get the most job experience using critical thinking
Book Mentioned: Clayton Christensen: How We Will Measure Your Life
From the world’s leading thinker on innovation and New York Times bestselling author of The Innovator’s Dilemma, Clayton M. Christensen, comes an unconventional book of inspiration and wisdom for achieving a fulfilling life. Christensen’s The Innovator’s Dilemma, notably the only business book that Apple’s Steve Jobs said “deeply influenced” him, is widely recognized as one of the most significant business books ever published. Now, in the tradition of Randy Pausch’s The Last Lecture and Anna Quindlen’s A Short Guide to a Happy Life, Christensen’s How Will You Measure Your Life is with a book of lucid observations and penetrating insights designed to help any reader—student or teacher, mid-career professional or retiree, parent or child—forge their own paths to fulfillment.
Latest posts by Emily Toomey (see all)
- Farnoosh Brock- From Working Class To Free Business Women - July 25, 2016
- David Brown Part 1- How To Be A Succesful Businessman - July 8, 2016
- Alexandra Marquez- From A Love Of Fashion To A Successful Business - July 8, 2016