Maggie Mabery is nothing short of amazing as she as been elected teacher of the year in California. She shares her love of science with her students, ultimately setting them up for a fun and successful year.
Below is a summary of our interview. Maggie talks about being teacher of the year, her journey as a teacher and how she got her students to love science.
“You need to go down in the dumps a little in order to get on top of that mountain”
3 Lessons Learned:
1. How To Use Your Passion To Succeed
2. Learn How To Create A Fun Classroom Environment
3. How To Bounce Ideas Off Each other To Succeed
Maggie’s Featured Book:
The future belongs to a different kind of person with a different kind of mind: artists, inventors, storytellers-creative and holistic “right-brain” thinkers whose abilities mark the fault line between who gets ahead and who doesn’t.
Drawing on research from around the world, Pink (author of To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth About Motivating Others) outlines the six fundamentally human abilities that are absolute essentials for professional success and personal fulfillment–and reveals how to master them. A Whole New Mindtakes readers to a daring new place, and a provocative and necessary new way of thinking about a future that’s already here.
Latest posts by Emily Toomey (see all)
- Farnoosh Brock- From Working Class To Free Business Women - July 25, 2016
- David Brown Part 1- How To Be A Succesful Businessman - July 8, 2016
- Alexandra Marquez- From A Love Of Fashion To A Successful Business - July 8, 2016